Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 Art Mask Exclusive Edition
Regular price $429.00
An extremely limited amount of T-800 Battle Damaged Exclusive Editions are now available. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot guarantee that edition number on the grenade replica will match the edition number on the statue base.
"The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man – part machine. Underneath it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armored, very tough." - Kyle Reese
PureArts is proud to present the 1/1 scale T-800 Battle Damaged Edition Art Mask from Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
This T-800 collectible is specially crafted based on the sculpt of the previous T-800 Art Mask edition and features an authentic and detailed battle scarred Endoskull, torn from a Model 101.
This Limited Edition collectible is cast in sturdy polyresin, and shows a ravaged T-800, including an LED system, lighting the eyes of the cyborg and giving a scored burning steel effect to the Endoskeleton and base.
PUREARTS.COM EXCLUSIVE EDITION BONUS ITEM
Limited to 800 units, the PureArts.com Exclusive Edition includes a screen-accurate prop replica of the 40mm M406 HE grenade round, used extensively with the M79 grenade launcher in Terminator 2 by the T-800. Each grenade is individually numbered - explosions not included.
- LED light-up eyes and base for a burned molten effect
- Glitching sound effect and flickering eyes
- Table or wall mount display optional
- Exclusive Edition limited to 800 Units
- Regular Edition limited to 2029 units
- SOLD OUT - PENDING ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN DEC 2021
- Licensed by Studio Canal
- Scale: 1/1
- Material: Polyresin
- Estimated Delivery: Q1 2021
- Availability: WORLDWIDE (Except China)
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
Product & Package Information
- Qty: 1 replica mask (non-wearable)
- Height: 17.7 in (45 cm)
- Width: 12.6 in (32 cm)
- Depth: 9.5 in (24 cm)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 20 x 16 x 15 in (53 x 41 x 38 cm)
- Packaged weight: 16.1 lbs (7.3 kg)
*Final product may differ slightly from prototype photos.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of Studiocanal S.A.S. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Studiocanal S.A.S. ® All Rights Reserved.