Terms & Conditions
The below applies only if the products were purchased directly on our website www.purearts.com. If you have purchased from another retailer, please contact the original point of purchase.
Ordering, Stock and Availability
- All products are priced in USD and are invoiced in USD. Note that if you are not located in the US, the exchange rate will vary depending on your bank/credit card’s daily rate at time of posting. The exchange rate currency prices shown on our website at the time of ordering is only an estimate. We do not have control over your bank’s exchange rate.
- Deposits or Full Payments for Pre-Orders are only refundable if Pure Arts cancels the release of said products.
- All Pre-Order item(s) will be charged a 10% NRD (Non-Refundable Deposit) to reserve production of the item(s). Deposits cannot be transferred to another order.
- If the customer provides a full payment, he/she may cancel the Pre-Order within 30 days from date of purchase. We will refund the amount less the 10% NRD
- If the customer requests to cancel the pre-order after 30 days from placing the order, he/she will forfeit the amount already paid and will not receive a refund.
- Before buying, the customer should check and confirm whether the product is allowed to be sold and shipped to their mailing address. We do not ship to PO Box addresses nor ship to freight forwarding addresses. Pure Arts reserves the right to cancel and forfeit any orders whose shipping address are not compliant to our licensed zones.
- Note that some products are restricted to ship to certain countries. This is noted in the product page. If you purchase an item and it is noted that it's not available for your country, we will cancel the order and refund the amount back to you.
- Final release date of pre-order products can be subject to rare delays by manufactory or approval factors.
- Stock can be limited and it is expected that multiple buyers are attempting to buy the same product at the same time (at check-out). It is therefore possible that at the moment of purchase, you and another person have clicked on the same last item in stock. If this is the case, we will ship the product to the order that was received in our system first, and we will advise/refund the other customer who ordered after.
- By proceeding with your order, you have deemed to have read, understood and agreed to our terms.
Shipping Damages / Defective Merchandise
If your item is damaged due to shipping or has a manufacturer defect, we will work to take care of the problem at no extra cost to you. You must contact us within 5 days of receipt. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX THE ITEM. Doing so will void any warranty. Send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and clear photographs of the defected areas.
eBay and Other Points of Re-Sale
Please note that we do not have authorized eBay vendors/sellers for current in-stock or pre-order items. Buying from these sellers is at your own risk and we are not accountable for any fraud or damaged goods bought from these eBay sellers or other resellers. We recommend buying directly from our website.
We do have tips if you still want to go ahead and purchase from eBay or other resellers:
- Never buy collectibles that have not been opened. Always request the seller to open the box and check for damages prior to shipping it.
- While the box is opened, have the reseller take clear photos of the product for proof, including the edition number
- Make sure the seller has a return policy
- Pay for shipping insurance as an extra measure in case something happens during transit from the reseller to your final delivery address
Customs / Duty / Shipment Abandonment Fee
Customers are responsible for paying duties on their shipments in a separate payment directly to the carrier, either prior to final delivery or through an invoice received after delivery. If the customer decides not to accept the shipment and abandons it with customs officials, or refuses to pay their duties / fees when invoiced, this may then result in charges assessed to Pure Arts. We reserve the right to deduct any of these fees, incurred by duty or product abandonment, from any refund due to the customer.
Credit card companies submitting a dispute or charge back to Pure Arts for any NRDs, cancellation fees, or back charged customs duties will be given a copy of the terms and conditions of those specific agreements, as well as documentation of our checkout process illustrating your acceptance of the terms, via the client required action of selecting a check box. The information that will be provided illustrates a contract that you created with Pure Arts upon checkout and generally results in a dismissal of the dispute. Please keep in mind that any accounts with pending charge backs will be temporarily disabled, to avoid further billing and shipping issues, while all concerns are resolved.
Privacy and Customer Information
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. The types of personal information collected include Full Name, Address, Email address, and Phone number. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not give out your information to any outside parties.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this site. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions and understood its meaning. We af you do not agree with the facts stated in this policy then we recommend that you do not use this website.
Last updated: Oct 16, 2019