Today, for the release of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Pure Arts is thrilled to introduce a Standard and Deluxe Version of the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the legendary soldier Nomad from the game.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on Anthony Perryman’s appearance in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. It features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, a meticulously tailored outfit, pouches and backpack, an assault rifle, a variety of accessories, and a specially designed character-themed figure stand!
Moreover, the Deluxe Version will exclusively include a finely detailed shotgun M4, and accessories!
**Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA.
- Scale: 1/6
- Version: Deluxe
Estimated Delivery: Apr-May 2020
- Please note because of unfortunate events in China, production has been pushed a month later. We will try to ship as soon as possible
- Material and specifications:
- Made of plastic
- Highly articulated
- Custom tailored clothing
- Realistic sculpting
- To-scale military equipment, accessories and weapons
- Interchangeable hands for creating a variety of poses
- Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture and beard
If you place a pre-order for Ghost Recon and your shipping address is not in North or South America, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
Product & Package Information
- Qty: 1 figurine
- Height: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.8 kg)
- 8 pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- Pair of fists
- Pair of pistol holding hands
- Pair of rifle holding hangs
- Pair of knife/grenade holding hands
- Specially tailored and damaged Ghost suit with backpack
- Pair of boots
- Assault Rifle 516
- Handgun P320
- Knife Kabar
- * Shotgun M4 Super 90 (Deluxe Version exclusively on Purearts.com)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint themed figure stand with Nomad nameplate
2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.