Capture the quintessential work of one of the most influential Superman creators of all time with this striking statue of the Man of Steel from PureArts! Standing at an impressive 12" tall in 1/8 scale, Superman grips his flowing cape against a strong wind, recreating his pose from an iconic panel from John Byrne's revolutionary 1986 mini-series Man of Steel. Meticulously crafted from PVC and ABS materials, this PREVIEWS Exclusive collectible is presented in a collector friendly full-color illustrated window box. An homage to the enduring legacy of John Byrne, this dynamic portrayal of Superman is sure to be a treasured addition to any DC Comics collection!
- Hyper-detailed figure
- Based on John Byrne classic Superman artwork
- Full-color illustrated window box
- Licensed by Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products
- Scale: 1/8
- Material: PVC & ABS
- Estimated Delivery Date: January 2024
- Shipping: North America, UK, European Union, Middle East, and Africa
- ONLY 75 AVAILABLE DIRECT FROM PUREARTS IN NORTH AMERICA
In Australia or New Zealand? Click here to order through Popcultcha.
Product & Package Information
- Qty: 1 figure
- Height: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Package dimensions: 10.5 x 9.5 x 14 in (27 x 24 x 36 cm)
- Package weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: ©️ & ™Warner Bros.
©️2023 PUREARTS LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.